Breakfast could not get an easier, or tastier. This is an easy way to have a hassle-free & flavorful breakfast with minimal ingredients.
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium sized burger buns (fresh)
- 1-2 lashes of bacon/pastrami/smoked veal
- 2 tsp Parmesan
- 2 tsp heavy cream/milk
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- Dry thyme/basil for seasoning
- Leek as garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C.
- Slice the tops off the bread & scoop the core to make a bread bowl.
- Pour 1 egg into each bun, season with salt & pepper, some Parmesan & 1 tsp of cream/milk. You can also add bacon or pastrami bits.
- Brush with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle some thyme or your choice of herbs & some chopped chives.